Saturday, October 26, 2013

Music Challenge - Days 25 & 26

Today's music challenge is...

A song that makes me laugh!





If you haven't seen any of Julian Smith's videos, then you're missing out.







Tomorrows challenge is...

A song that I can play on an instrument.
Notice there isn't an exclamation point.

I am not a musician. I had some piano lessons when I was little and some mandolin lessons from my dad, but I didn't stay doing either. I can pick out Mary Had a Little Lamb on just about any instrument and Deck the Halls on the piano. Oh, and this (as long as I have a partner):







Aren't those boys adorable? And this video totally works because I'm almost as good as good as them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...