Saturday, October 19, 2013

Music Challenge - Days 17, 18, &19

I'm starting to see how bad I am on keeping up with this challenge...


Day 17 (yesterday) - A song that I hear often on the radio.

I don't listen to the radio very often, but I do listen to Pandora, which is like a radio, right?



This song comes up a lot. I'm not complaining though, I really like this song.



Day 18 (today) - A song that I wish I heard on the radio.



I love singing this song, but it NEVER comes up on ANY of my stations.




Day 19 (tomorrow) - A song from my favorite album.

Sorry to disappoint...again, but I don't have a favorite album. I have many.




Adele's album 21 is one of them.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...