Friday, October 11, 2013

Gone for a Conference

Don't worry! It's just for the weekend ;)

Today I am going to complete two extra challenges, since I'll most likely be to busy to do them over the weekend.

Day 10 - A song that makes me fall asleep.


From the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.


Day 11 - A song from my favorite band.

I don't have one. I have many. Is that indecisive of me?




This is Barlow Girl, a band of three sisters joined together to praise the Lord with their music.


Day 12 - A song from a band I hate.

Hate is such a strong word. I don't hate any band, but there are ones I don't like as much as others.


So we're going to watch this viral video that makes me question what our world is coming to.








~


Until Monday!
See you later, alligators! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...