Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Music Challenge - Day 29

 I'm gonna starts out with this: There's only one day left in the music challenge! (Excuse me while I sing all the parts to "One Day More")







 Lot's of gif action for you.


~

A song from my childhood.

When I think "childhood" I think of me being 5-12 years old. I don't know why that is, but it's what pops into my head. 

Obviously, my taste in music didn't stay the same from age five to age twelve. So now comes the picky part. What to choose, what to choose...





It's about time I shared a Veggie Tales song. I watched it a lot during my "childhood"...and still do. 

Don't judge!  ;)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...