Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Music Challenge - Day 14

A song that no one would expect you to love.

Is it just me, or is this question pretty much like yesterday's?



Well, if you've been seeing the songs I've been putting up, then you probably have a pretty good idea of my taste in music. I like something with a good beat to jam to or a melody I can sing to. However,  recently (as of a week ago) I have been listening to older music. Here's one of my favorites:






It's so fun and bouncy and has a charming quality that most music today doesn't have. What do you think? Have you heard this song before? Are there any songs like it that you would recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...