Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Music Challenge - Day 28

A song that makes me feel guilty.




Chris Tomlin - I Will Follow


 Why this song makes me feel guilty:

When I hear this song I am reminded of how unfaithful I am to God. Most of my time is spent on ME and what I want and what makes ME happy. 

I am also reminded to be patient. "Where You go, I go" - not before and not after. I need to be content where He has me, but also attentive to what He is telling me to do. Wait and listen.


There are only two more days left in this music challenge! Where have the days gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...