Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Music Challenge - Day 8

A song that I know all the words to.

This night be the hardest one yet - I know TONS of songs by heart.

But which should I choose?















Okay, I got it!



To quote my mom I "watched the Little Mermaid at least once a day since birth". No wonder I could sing this song backward and forward at five-years-old. I still remember the lyrics, and The Little Mermaid is still one of my favorite Disney movies :)



Off music topic: Have y'all seen the trailer for Disney's Frozen, coming to theaters this Thanksgiving?




What do you think? I'm pretty excited :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...