Thursday, October 17, 2013

Music Challenge - Days 15 & 16

Yesterday my internet was acting wonky. Please excuse my tardiness.

Wonky. Wonky wonky wonky. Woooooonnnky. Haha. Wonky is fun to say. Wonky.

WONKY.

Okay then.


Back to business...




Anyways!

Day 15 - A song that describes me.

I don't think I've even found a song that describes half of me. Annoying, I know.

Is it just me, or is this music challenge...challenging?...

*forty-five minutes later...

This song describes me right now, getting all frustrated with this little music challenge.



I'm serious. I spent almost 45 minutes trying to think of a describing song and just as I was going to slam the computer shut in irritation...this song came to mind. *sigh*




Day 16 - A song that I used to love, but now hate.

As I have said, I don't hate any song I've ever listened to. Hate is too strong a word.

There are songs that I've listened to SO MUCH that they got extremely annoying. Let's go with one of those.



Last year, Adventures in Odyssey had a "Get in the Show!" contest that I really wanted to win. I got super worked up, practiced my lines CONSTANTLY, and listened to this song at least 15 times a day. It's a great song, sure. I just find it pretty annoying (and taunting). No, I didn't "get in the show". At the time I was devastated, but looking back I'm glad to have had that experience.


"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" ~ Dr. Seuss



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...