Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My One Year Blogoversary!


One year ago...I had bright red (temporarily died) hair.

One year ago...I didn't know how to ballroom dance.

One year ago...I was fifteen-years-old.

One year ago...I didn't know what a fandom was.

One year ago...I was the oldest of six children.

One year ago...I sat down at the computer and decided to start a blog.

~

Today...I have my normal brown hair again.

Today...I can dance the cha-cha, waltz, rumba, swing, samba, and foxtrot.

Today...I am sixteen-years-old.

Today...I have too many fandoms to list without taking up this entire post.

Today...I am blessed to be the oldest of seven children.

Today...is the one-year anniversary of my blog!





Blog Accomplishments

3 Most popular posts:

Post with the most comments:

Post with the most +1s on Google Plus:

 ~

I've posted 65 posts.

20 are book reviews.

8 are related to writing.

And 18 are related to music.

~

I had the most fun Writing:





 

 


Thanks to all of you amazing people who follow, read, and enjoy my blog!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Here's to many more years of blogging fun :-)

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award -- read my blog post here for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Keeping a blog up for a year is an accomplishment, and I know I am glad you've done so. I have fun reading your blog, and hope you keep it up for a lot more years.

    Have some cake!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...