|let's give Hamlette a round of applause!|
Here are my answers:
1. Have you read The Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit? If so, how many times?
I have only read the Hobbit once. The rest are on my reading list :)
2. Have you seen any movies based on them?
I've seen all of them numerous times and I've seen the animated Hobbit movie from the 70's.
3. Who first introduced you to Middle Earth?
I have been watching the movies since I was five, but if I recall... it was my grandma that watched them with me first.
4. Who are your three favorite characters? (Feel free to elaborate on whys.)
JUST THREE?!? Fine...
1. Samwise Gamgee
5. What's your favorite Middle Earth location?
Rivendell or The Shire
6. If you could belong to one of the races of Free Folk (Men, Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits,
Ents), which would you choose?
Probably Elves...I've always wanted to be tall and slender with pointy ears.
7. Would you rather eat lembas or taters?
I've always wanted to try lembas! Here's a recipe I found online: www.geekychef.com
8. If you lived in Middle Earth, what weapon would you prefer wielding?
Bow and arrows
9. What draws you to Tolkien's stories? (The characters, the quests, the themes, the worlds, etc.)
EVERYTHING! There isn't one thing that doesn't draw me in!
10. List up to five of your favorite lines/quotes from the books or movies.
“A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day."
" You will have to do without pocket handkerchiefs, and a great many other things, before we reach our journey's end, Bilbo Baggins. You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire, but home is now behind you; the world is ahead."
" Poe-tay-toes! Boil em, mash em, stick 'em in a stew. Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.
Even you couldn't say no to that."
" I am no Man."
"Come on, Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you... but I can carry you!"