Thursday, September 4, 2014

In Summer...

You know what?

Just because you have a blog...

Doesn't mean you'll get around to writing on it every week...

If you're lazy...

Like me.



I know, right?


~

So, either I need to make a commitment and stick with it, or I need to loosen up a bit and not set my expectations so high.

I want to post 2-3 times a month. Hopefully, with this being my busiest school year yet, I can find the time to do that. We'll see.

~

Summer has come and gone in a flash, and I'm left with a bit of nostalgia. I've done so many things in the past three months - things that, two-years-ago I would have thought I'd NEVER experience. I thank God all the time for my amazing family and friends (Especially my friends. They're awesome.)

Masquerade Ball, May 2014




downtown + cupcakes = <3

Busch Gardens

Selfie-ception

at the dock






Credit to Rachel Coker Photography for these next pics.

Birthday fun with this cutie


He Best Trio

(laugh)

our fourth bff





Hope you enjoyed a little peak into my summer, you stalkers ;)

Goodbye, Summer!



2 comments:

  1. It looks like you made the most of your summer. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...