Friday, May 17, 2013

20 Book Questions

 I got these questions from nerdybookwormy's blog.

1. Which book has been on your shelves the longest?
Like a book I haven't gotten around to reading yet? I'd have to say Starlighter by Brian Davis...I've just been so busy with school (lame excuse, I know)

2. What is your current read, your last read and the book you’ll read next? 
Current: Nothing (shocked silence...), Last: Mark of Athena by Rick Riordon (reading them with my brother, they're okay. Not great), Next: who knows? I'm random when it comes to books! (and everything else in life...)

3. What book did everyone like and you hated?

I don't really have an answer to that - most of the books I read no one's ever heard of lol

4. Which book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read, but you probably won’t? 

 Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens...I don't know why I can't bring myself to do it!

5. Which book are you saving for “retirement?” 

Well, I have a summer list, if that's what you mean. On that (enormous) list I have Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyers

6. Last page: read it first or wait till the end?

When I was younger I always read the last page, but now I say WAIT TILL THE END!!!

7. Acknowledgements: waste of ink and paper or interesting aside?.

I never read them.

8. Which book character would you switch places with?

Dasha from The Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale

9. Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life (a person, a place, a time)?

The Goose Girl (first of the Books of Bayern)

10. Name a book you acquired in some interesting way.

Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (You can read how I got it here)
11. Have you ever given away a book for a special reason to a special person?.

Not really special but I did give books away at a yard sale

12. Which book has been with you to the most places?

 I always have like a thousand books in my bag and they're never the same :D
13. Any “required reading” you hated in high school that wasn’t so bad ten years later? 

I'm still in high school, but I didn't really enjoy A Tale of Two Cities at first, now I kinda do.

14. What is the strangest item you’ve ever found in a book?

A little girl's school calendar 

15. Used or brand new?

Both! I love finding awesome books at yard sales and thrift stores, but I also love the feeling of a brand new never-been-touched-before book.

6. Stephen King: Literary genius or opiate of the masses?

Never read any of his books.
17. Have you ever seen a movie you liked better than the book?

Unfortunately, yes. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole was a tad better than the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series it was based on.
18. Conversely, which book should NEVER have been made into a movie?

I've never read them, but I'm just gonna say Twilight because I've seen it and didn't like it one bit.

19. Have you ever read a book that’s made you hungry, cookbooks being excluded from this question?.

All books make me want to snack on something, I don't know why.
 
20. Who is the person whose book advice you’ll always take?

I have a very open mind to everyone's suggestions and love reading different genres to see what I like best :)


Feel free to copy and paste these questions onto your own blogs! All I ask is you let me know so I can read your answers :D 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd love to do this! Maybe later....

    I love your answers :) It's so fun to see how unique people are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's mine :)
      http://simply-hannah-elise.blogspot.com/2013/05/twenty-questions.html

      Delete
    2. You're right! it is fun seeing what others think :) loved your answers, btw!

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...