Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What to write, what to write?

My mind likes to wander places...and sometimes I can't stay on track with what I'm doing.

Unfortunately, I have discovered that this fact also applies to when I write.

Right now I am working on a book. My first book. Without a writing coach or anyone really helping me. Basically, I'm getting all my writing tips off the internet, which isn't bad, just confusing. One website says "do this", one website says "do that" and sometimes it's hard to prioritize what is most important when I'm writing. Also, while I'm writing, different ideas pop into my head for different stories and I have to put them aside and focus on my first goal. (I think I've mentioned that already...)

So, here's what I've been doing: I gather all the info and tips I can, then tinker around to find out what works best for me. It's a slow process - but it is process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for sharing what you think :) I always try to reply to your comments, so make sure to come back again and check!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...